Hello Mr. Janeczko,

Though now all my machines are Win7_64, I am continuing with Ami_Pro_32. Does
the benefit you described below warrant that I should migrate toward Ami_Pro_64
?

Further, will the AmiBroker Native database being updated via ASCII import be
compatible across Ami_32 and Ami_64 interchangably.

With regards

Sanjiv Bansal