Also, I might add that it is usually a good idea to add a large fixed
positive number like you are doing, especially if you have a ranking
variable that goes negative and you don't want those very negative
numbers to end up being turned into the top rank when the PositionScore
variable applies its internal absolute value function to it.

You can also check out the setting:

SetOption( "SeparateLongShortRank", false );

which if true will make 2 separate lists, 1 for longs and 1 for shorts
and then once ranked separately, interweave the two lists starting with
1st long then 1st short then 2nd long then 2nd short until you are
either out of longs or shorts or both (or can't take any more signals in
portfolio).

Paul

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "notanaiqgenius" <notanaiqgen...@...>