Take a look at the "SAY" function

On 07/20/2010 7:26 AM, gariki wrote:

Hello All,

i am currently trading 4 systems on 5min time period and am just getting sick/tired of watching the screen for signals. I have alertif's coded into the systems but because of the problems with that function (it wont activate unless the last bar is clicked etc) it doesnt work.

Ideally i would go auto-trade but i do not want to automate the part of putting trades on. I just want a good reliable mechanism to play sound alerts when i get signals.. is there any other alternative?

TJ, plese consider fixing alertif functionality for this use case; for users that dont want to automate quite this is the next best thing and will be very handy (or maybe there is an alternative; that would solve my problem; would love to hear that..)

thanks
-gariki