Jerry,

Thanks for this information.  These are fantastic results.

I have been waiting for the best time to move from XP 32 bit to W7 64 bit.

IQFeed and AB 64 bit are now available, I just upgraded my RAM to 8GB
yesterday, and Parallels on a Mac now supports W7 64 bit.
It seems that all the parts are in place to make the switch to 64 bit.

However, I am still wary of making the switch too soon before all the bugs are
worked out.  Even though I am desperate for more speed,
I still have to use this system in live trading every day.

It looks like I will have to make an experimental version of the complete
system as a new virtual machine in the next several weeks to test it.

Best regards,

Dennis