3 KHz bandwidth for all amateur transmissions?  Well, they're going
to hear from the packet, ATV, FM and satellite amateurs if they try
to pull this stunt. This had better be electromagnetic legend. I
hope they know what they would be getting into here.

But it seems to me that we've heard about this before. Wasn't it the
head of the ARRL, on a 15 KHz wide FM repeater, who shot his mouth
off about a 3 KHz bandwidth limit - and then backed down and said he
was only kidding?

Bacon, WA3WDR

  • ... Jeff Edmonson
    • ... W4AWM
      • ... Mike Cowart
        • ... B. Morgan Sherrod
          • ... Jeff Edmonson
        • ... Charles Ring
          • ... Vince Werber, North Star Productions RR 2 Box 283 Pittston. Maine 04345-9414
            • ... Bob Bruhns
    • ... Donald Chester
    • ... John Coleman
      • ... Geoff/W5OMR