In a message dated 4/14/03 6:53:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Well, some wise guy has foul up the AM Bulletin board. All I did was go to
> the bulletin board and now every time I open it, a porno site also opens
> up. It is getting past my fire wall. Does anyone know how to get rid of the
> problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Darrell, WA5VGO

Best thing for someone to do is remove the offending post from the bullentin
board.That will stop the porno pop-up from coming up when people visit the
site.
Further more...do a search on google for pop-up blocking software. I dont see
the crap that is being talked about unless I turn off my pop-up
blocker..which stays on all the time.
The pop-up blocker is a nice tool for those on websites hosted by
tripod,geocities and may other "freebie" hosting sites.

Bob Carter
Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group
WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5

---------------------------------
Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with engineering
services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.--Chief Engineer--WRCS-AM 970
Ahoskie NC,WBXB-FM 100.1 Edenton NC,WURB-FM 97.7 Windsor NC,
Ray Communications Radio Network-
e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------
AM Stereo Radio list moderator-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
------------------------KC4QLP  Amateur
Radio------------------------------------------
                Skywarn monitor-AKQ-Wakefield Va
                           www.qsl.net/kc4qlp
Echolink node # 56704 -- 146.590 VHF,440.850 UHF (PL 131.8)
                    Proposed Repeater-145.250

WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS !!! Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter
5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all nonsolicited E-mail (SPAM) sent to this address is subject to a
download and archival fee of 500 U.S."!! E-mailing denotes acceptance of
these terms."
Your message (if actually mailed) is in violation of the Federal Telephone
Consumer Protection Act of 1991, and Collateral Code of Federal Regulations
(47 CFR 64.1200). The TCPA allows a private right of action against the
sender of unsolicited advertising. The recipient can sue for $500, or
actualdamages (whichever is greater).

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---