Yes indeed one of the best utilities there is for modern day cleanup of
spy ware.  I highly recommend it.  I seems thought that it is a little
difficult to get to for all the advertising so I have put it on my site
for quick and easy download of the installation program.

I also have Spybot Search and Destroy, and update it regularly. But I wonder about its effectiveness. Everytime I run it, it always finds the exact same 5 registry entries and deletes them. So last time I tried an experiment. I ran it, and sure enough it deleted those registry entries. I IMMEDIATELY rescanned, and sure enough, it once again found the exact same 5 "problems" and fixed them. I am wondering if it is really finding anything or fixing anything.

Ad-Aware usually finds a long list of "date miner" cookies and deletes them, but nearly all are rated as "low risk." I usually run it about once a week.

Don K4KYV