hi there Anthony

I have put a LOT of time in on those rigs. First, the culprit putting the AC
on the chassis is not going to be your Filter caps, THOUGH if your hearing
hum on your audio, they need to be replaced.

Check all of those damned ceramic disks that go fromthe A/C input to the
chassis. These are usually around some small copper inductors. I don't have
my manual so I can't tell you what the schematic designation is.

Your Modulation current pegging will be another problem I'm afraid. Maybe
not. Check those mod tubes real good.

I have some other suggestions, while you have it out of the case. If your
interested.

Ronnie

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:05:06 -0400, Anthony W. DePrato wrote