I went out an bought a 50 henery choke from Peter Dahl.
It cost $200.00 I think, but is very nice.
It works fine at 2000 volts and 400 ma on the 813 rig.
I noticed that playing with the cap value changed the sound of the
transmitter
quite a bit, more is not always better.
I cant say removing the current from the cvm5 seemed to help the sound
of the rig much.

Maybe the cvm5 is not so bad to start with...

Brett
N2DTS