Where are you located David?  I forgot.

I am looking for a good modulation transformer for a roll your own AM rig. You have probably seen the thread. So far my ideas are a single 833A driven by a 4-65A and modulated by a pair of 4-125As. People on this list have some great ideas. The 1000 watt modulation transformer would do for that job.

On a less expansive view, I might do something with a single 4-125A for the final where the 300 watt modulation transformers would do the trick.

David Knepper wrote:

I am trying my best to liquidate some items.

B&W KW coils with large butterfly capacitor.
160 through 10 meters.

B&W tank coils 852 and 850

Lots of high voltage transformers, 1 KW RCA modulation transformer, two 300
watt modulation transformers by Thordenson and UTC, chokes, etc.

Tubes of every imaginable type.

RCA console

YES, this is pick up only.

Come early, stay late, and bring cash!!