I think its just a banana plug connection. Thats what my 11M77 250 watt
model uses in my homebrew 813 rig.

Mike W0FD

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Todd Bigelow - PS
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 4:32 PM
To: AMRadio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [AMRadio] Thordarson transformer question

Thanks to the link that Pete posted earlier, I found the information on
a mod transformer found at a hamfest a few years back. It's a Thordarson
Multi-Match model T-11M78, 300-500 watt model. Something puzzles me,
though - in the listing information it says "Features Thordarson
Switchboard Plug-in Terminal Board for quick and accurate matching of
tube loads". Now, I noticed that the terminals didn't have a typical
threaded screw hole or post like most others, but I have no idea what
kind of 'plug-in' plugs it uses. Is there anyone out there who could
shed some light on this matter for me?

Many thanks -

Todd,  KA1KAQ