All,

They are not in Canada.... they may be in England or
Nigeria. The checks are generated out of Nigeria and
Fedexed to you. I lured one of them in, got the check,
ran it, and then turned it in to the Secret Service.
You can send info to the US Secret Service about these
scams if you like. I have had no follow up but I know
they are working on it.....  The checks by the way,
look real. They have all the right routing numbers and
bank accounts. There just is no account to cover
it.....

Cory/AD5QP