The original design came from an artical from Popular Electronics...  long
since losted I fear,,, no matter tho because mine has changed so much that it
is a completely different animal...

The PE carrier current rig used 1@ 12AT7 (one half for audio one half from
crystal oscillator) and one 6AQ5 for a modulator tube and the other for the
RF amplifier...  the diagram is on a web site that deals with 'pirate'
radio... don't remember the URL...  this was a heising modulation unit i.e.
choke coupled...

Now I perverted it to a single 6C4 xtal osc to a single 6V6 RF and a single
12AX7 for audio (both ceramic and magnetic inputs) to a class A 6L6 (as
suggeseted by WA1HLR) modulator to a 15 watt mod tranny...  I really should
make a diagram ehhh??? perhaps I will look for some CAD software for Linux...

73
vince
ka1iic