Anybody know where I could find a schematic for these amplifiers?
Whats the best way to build a 1kw (capable) modulation transformer to plate modulate an amp like these? Not that I'd want to. Just asking...

You would want to rewire the amp from grounded grid to grid driven, and convert the class of operation from class AB or B to class C.

Despite the high power ratings of these amps, the plate tuning capacitor is probably not rated for high enough peak voltage to accomodate positive modulation peaks, and the tank coil may not be able to take the 100% carrier duty cycle of plate modulated AM.

You would be much better off acquiring components rated for the service you plan to use them for, and homebrewing your own modulator and class-C final.

I would recommend looking for a 250, 500 or 1000 watt plate modulated tube type AM broadcast transmitter (broadcast stations are discarding them every day as they convert to solid state to save on tube and power bills), and either converting it to cover the ham bands you plan to operate, or parting it out to build the homebrew plate modulated rig of your dreams.

Don K4KYV