To: <AMRadio@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:27 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] BC-610 Xtal Holder

I have just purchased a 610 and going to use it xtal control. I have xtals for 75 meters in FT243 holders. I am told that there is an adapter available for the large xtals. If so does someone have one they will part with??? or does anyone know the part ## to ask for...Have a whole month to find one before delivery from W Texas... Thanks Folks...

Very Best 73's
Bob Peters-W1PE
ARRL ASM, President
QCWA Chapter 41