Bob Peters wrote:

I have just purchased a 610 and going to use it xtal control. I have xtals for 75 meters in FT243 holders. I am told that there is an adapter available for the large xtals. If so does someone have one they will part with??? or does anyone know the part ## to ask for...Have a whole month to find one before delivery from W Texas... Thanks Folks...

When I got my BC-610 (that used to belong to W5MEU) John had taken a couple of those dual-banana plug jacks, got some small'ish hookup wire, and wrapped the hook-up wire around each FT-243 xtal leg, forming a 'holder' the right size for the FT-243. The dual-banana-jack plug is the exact size for the BC-610 exciter xtal holder.

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR (/5 New Orleans, LA)