Hi All,

    Two years ago I bought a new PMC320 crystal element from Omnitronics for
19.99 + $7.00 S&H. This is the stock OEM mic element for a D-104. I just
called them today, and they now only replace the cartridge on your D104
head. They no longer just sell the cartridges.

    If you want your D104 microphone element replaced with the OEM part,
call 440-593-1111 extension 212. The sales guy there, Duane Gregg told me
that they will take your head, and install a PMC320 crystal mic element for
$47.99.

email two years ago was: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BTW The element I bought 2 years ago works very nicely, and was an exact
fit, form, and function as the original (before original broke that is!)

Hope this helps,
Jim
WD5JKO