To: "'Discussion of AM Radio'" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:20 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] Globar brand thermistors

Those things are really pretty cool.  I think they are around 100
ohms cold and about 1 ohm hot at up to 3 amps.  They are great for the
primary of filament XFMRs for Xmitting tubes.  I used to use them all the
time. We kept them in stock for the degaussing circuits in TV repair but I
haven't seen them for a long time.

John Coleman, WA5BXO