I bet you a BC610 will out-peg a DX100 any day!
Don't care what the numbers say...

Grin!

That 12AX7 linear amplifier sounds like more of a FUN project
than a useful station accessory! Just WAIT until the experts
start telling you it can't be done, you will only get 30%
efficiency and all that jazz! LOL.

73 de AF4K, Bry