Yet another choice is the 900 mhz cordless head phones. I remoted the
transmitter in my attic and fed the audio up to it via shielded wire.

I increased my range enough to cover most of my yard while mowing and it
isn't a small yard. The other choice was to remote the transmitter t the
top of the tower and see what it does. Since the transmitter has not had
it's antenna changed and it is just higher off the ground I doubt there s
an issue with the FCC.

73 Larry WA9VRH