Is it not against regulations to broadcast music etc. on the HAM Bands?

Warren

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rev. Don Sanders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] FM transmitter

Better yet, set a 2 meter hand held to low power and feed receiver audio
into the mike jack and use another hand held to listen. I do this on simplex freq 146.55 and can go 3 to 400 feet with no problem monitoring the net freq
or dxpedition freq.

Healthfully yours,
                         DON
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Carling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>