Hi Geoff, As a matter of fact, I try to par particular attention to this, and typically only leave the info i consider pertinent (sp?)from the previous message in the reply. It is possible that I screwed up on this occaision (if so, please accept my apologies), or that what I think is pertinent & necassary (so that the contest of the reply is understood) dissagrees with your assessment. (Since you included none of my original posting, I can't tell ;>))
73,
-Larry/NE1S

W5OMR/Geoff writes:
Is it really that hard, Larry, to delete all of the unnecesary message?