A diagram would help me if you can email it to me. In 1963 I got my drivers license. Got my learners permit in 62. Thanks, Jim Miller.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:13 AM
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] Use of an oscilloscope to monitor am audio

I just got a 1963 handbook and I am proud to have it. I was two years old when
it was printed.

73
Alan

Quoting "Craig C. Heaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Good Morning Jim,

Yup, some addional hardware is needed for both a waveform and trapezoidal
pattern. Best to get an older ARRL(uuuug) Handbook from the late 1950's
early 1960's. The circuits and hardware are descriped there.

I can send info, .pdf file, jpegs, and parts list of a little box I built
for my cheap $5 hamfest Eico 460.

73's
wd8kdg
Craig