The channelized conversion can be found in old 73 magazine articles called CB to TEN from the mid seventies. I would not use those ,instead a good choice of frequencies would be 29.000, 29.025and 29.050 email me off lost with the radio model you are considering for the conversion I have done quite a few and may have some tips.

73 Steve WB5UGT
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theo Bellamy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 8:49 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] 10 Meter AM Frequencies

I seem to remember that about 20 years ago some folks were converting 23
channel CB rigs to use on 10 meters (by legal hams, of course). I think they were just changing four of the xtals in the xtal synth circuit and ending up
with 23 channels in the 10 meter band. At the time I think there was some
sort of agreed upon scheme so everyone was ending up on the same 23
frequencies. Does anyone know what these are?

If not, what would be a good choice of frequencies for such a conversion? I
have an old antique tube type CB rig I want to put on 10 meters.

Thanks & 73,
Theo K4MO