Personally, since the demand for the Courier Royale is high among CB
collectors, I would sell that rig, Ebay or whatever. $75 to $150 is not
uncommon for that rig. Take the proceeds and buy several cheap CB's that
you can diddle with, steal parts, etc. or get a used Uniden HR-2510 or
2600.

Pete, wa2cwa