I seem to remember that about 20 years ago some folks were converting 23
channel CB rigs to use on 10 meters (by legal hams, of course). I think they
were just changing four of the xtals in the xtal synth circuit and ending up
with 23 channels in the 10 meter band. At the time I think there was some
sort of agreed upon scheme so everyone was ending up on the same 23
frequencies. Does anyone know what these are?

If not, what would be a good choice of frequencies for such a conversion? I
have an old antique tube type CB rig I want to put on 10 meters.

Thanks & 73,
Theo K4MO