Don & All,

I'm about to dig a trench in my yard to run some coax and control cables to
the back, in the bushes, our of harms (XYL eyesight) way. I'm curious...

1. Did you direct-bry the coax? I've had people tell me to go ahead and bury
it. They say that by the time the coax deteriorates I should have replaced
it anyway. On the other hand, you can buy poly hose pretty cheap. That would
keep the lines dry and protect them from an errant shovel or two.

2. How bad is it to run various lines together in a tube. Would I be better
off to run them at least a few inches part to minimize inductive pickup?

3. Of course it would need to be separate but: Has anyone run ladderline
underground? Theoretically it's possible but my intuition says "Don't do
it!"

73,

Mark W1EOF