To: "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] FW: Request for HAM Radio Operator

I got a PayPal spoof the other day saying I'd ordered $112 worth of Starbucks coffee. I forwarded it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I received an automatic reply that it certainly wasn't theirs and they would investigate.

DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IN YOUR MESSAGE. Forward it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] . If you've already responded to the message, PayPal tells you what to do.

Harry Vaught, KT4AE
Maryville, Tennessee.

david knepper wrote:
I am getting a message from Paypal that I have some undisclosed activity. It has a box that I am to click on to acess my accont. Of course, I do not. Has anyone else received this what appears to be a legitimate alert from PayPal?

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Swynar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>