Anthony W. DePrato wrote:

At 01:24 PM 7/2/2006 -0400, you wrote:

I am getting a message from Paypal that I have some undisclosed activity. It has a box that I am to click on to acess my accont. Of course, I do not. Has anyone else received this what appears to be a legitimate alert from PayPal?

this is a 2nd or 3rd time this has come around it is NOT from Paypal

2nd or 3rd?

I've got 7 email accounts (the REAL Paypal only knows of -one- and I've only used it once, and that credit card has since expired) and -all- email accounts get hit multiple times a day with this 'Paypal' scam.

It's nothing more than Phishing. If you -do- go to the site, by clicking on the link, then any information you give, is equivalent to authorizing thieves to access your money accounts.

I trash 'em.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope, is like driving your car at night, without headlights. (K4KYV)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR