Well, I had it listed on QTH.com and got nooooo response. I put it and 20 other items up on eBay and sold almost everything for what I expected to get. As an afterthought I thought you AM guys might be interested in the Farnell, guess not.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd, KA1KAQ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Farnell Automatic Modulation Meter for Sale

On 12/1/06, Bob Maser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a Farnell Modulation Meter Model 257 for sale on eBay right now which
will expire in 2 days.  The auction number is 280053848424.  It is a neat
package, only 4 x 8 x11", with all kinds of solid state components inside. I am told that it was popular back in the 80's and 90's. Fully functional. I have other audio processing gear for sale on eBay as well. Check it out.

If you wanted folks here to buy it Bob, why didn't you list it here
instead of listing an ad for ebay?

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ