Absolutely!  Any "plastic" will work.  B&W uses both acrylic and
polycarbonate..

I would add one note.  I have found polycarbonate to be easier to work with.
I get less melting when cutting and drilling it with my "homeowner" power
tools..

73,

Larry

W3ST says:

Try Home Depot or Lowes as suggested.  Plexiglass is available locally.

I repaired some of the HDVL with this stuff.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz