Todd, I will not quit reading AM Fone. I will, however, not originate topics nor answer any ongoing threads. I will respond if someone directs a query to me.

I am pleased to be a member of a group of people such as yourself, Don/KYV, Gary/FMX, Jim/JKO, Pete/WCA and many who do try to assist and befriend others, rather than ignoring or shutting their comments out no matter how long I have known them.

I feel it is my obligation to promote Amateur Radio, in general, and AM operation specifically. Each new person I meet is welcome to join any conversations, proffer any criticism or add information to my comments as long as it is respectful. That is also a part of my reason for supporting Ted's board. http://www.kc3ol.dynip.com/forums/index.php

I do not care what equipment they use nor do I care about their location. It should be a total group thing as you, Pete, Don, Brian and many others support. As for hearing me, I find it funny that some of the guys that avoided talking to me live in rural areas with less noise than you Todd, yet you gave me a good signal report as does anyone who contacts me. Makes on wonder.

Ted's board has a much less noise ratio and I have been a member since its inception. I have never seen a response there as the example I cited on AM Fone.

So, thankfully I spend as much time on the air as possible which is were I draw my inspiration for repairing or modifying equipment. There I share my stories, successes, and failures.

See you on the radio, live it up.

Jim
W5JO

Well Jim, I appreciate your position and opinions in the matter, I'm just sorry you think that starting or moving to yet another board is the best recourse.