On 5/6/07, D. Chester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The shipping weight is 900 lbs according to the manual.  I moved mine in a
little S-10 pickup.  I removed the heavy transformers, tubes, front door and
side and rear panels and that made it light enough for two people to move it
using a refrigerator dolly.  Made the move in two trips.

The older Gates kw, the BC1-F weighs in at 2800 lbs!

Don, k4kyv

Thanks Don.  Do you happen to have the exact dimensions for the 1T?
The shipping agent needs that along with the weight.

73
Brian / wa5am