Way to go, Brian! Great catch!  That's about the same size as my BTA-1R2.  I
am still trying to find a way to get it into the shack.  I live in an old
house with 32 inch doors.  I don't have a garage I can use or I'd remote it
from there.  Where there's a will there's a way.. I have the will now I just
need the umpth!

Enjoy buddy!
Rick/K5IZ

Great Joe!  I'm set now.  Thanks to all for the replies.  Now I'd be
interested in what folks think, pro and con about the 1T.  I happen to
think it's one of the neatest looking Gates in that power class.  I'd
also like to hear from anyone that has tuned it to 160.  Will it go
there without mods, other than re-tapping coils, etc.  What sort of
drive do the drivers require from an external VFO, exciter?

73
Brian / wa5am