On 8/28/07, Rick Brashear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All I can say is, it's well worth the wait!  Don't over work yourself, Gary,
> we'll be here when you have time.

I'll second that, and add that a few of us were working on Gary last
May at NEAR-Fest to do custom work as well. Two problems: getting the
materials (cores) needed and his current workload of rewinds along
with the rest of his responsibilities.

We're just thankful that his service is available at all. He's still a
well-kept secret of the old radio market, albeit unintentionally.
We're all working to change that.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ