Fun isn't it Mike. That is the way. If there is an easier way, I would like to see it.

Jim/W5JO

I'm having trouble doing an alignment on the plug-in coils for a HRO-50. Is there a better way to adjust these coils other than pull them out, make an adjustment, plug them in, etc. The problem seems to be at the low end of the band adjustment where you need to get at the back of the coils. I have a spectrum analyzer but I just can't seem to isolate the area where I need to
be looking.
Thanks in advance.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)