I wonder how many hams in the U. S. actually follow the current voluntary
IARU Region 2 band plan.
But, if IARU band plans are not your cup of tea, you can always follow
this band plan which will still be in existence after 1/1/08.
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/bandplan.html

Nineteen days till the perceived "amateur radio shakeup". I bet there
will be fireworks to commemorate the occasion.

Pete, wa2cwa