-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of W6OM
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 12:10 PM
To: 'Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service'
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] Using Heath SB 610 Monitor Scope to monitor
modulation on AM transmitter

John

The SB 610 monitor scope is one of the best all around performers for the
money you can still buy today.  I have two, one connected to the plate of
the 2nd IF on an NC 300 for monitoring the incoming signals and for transmit
it monitors a Ranger driving an SB 220 on AM.

<snip>

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:28 PM