-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Todd, KA1KAQ
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 1:36 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Fighting deed restrictions

Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill and the surrounding area is known as the
Research Triangle, it's teeming with activity and jobs galore, from
education to tech to IT. Google is in NC, Cisco, I think Yahoo is,
plus many software companies and universities. We're 25 miles north of
Raleigh, in a rural setting with cheap taxes, minimal zoning, and a
half hour commute to a strong job market for anyone who wants to work.
So I disagree that the only places with jobs require living under the
yoke of some HOA.