To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:59 PM
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] Broadcast transmitter rescue

Nah...

Just tell her it's a fridge. ;-) (That's what I told my wife, when I brought home two
RCA's!)
She said, "Yup, uh-huh... put it in the garage, with the rest of your fridges!"

Ed, VA3ES

Bernie W8RPW, wrote:
Hi Al: I think the best thing for you to do to keep harmony in the family is
to just tell me where it is located. I can then dispose of it for you.