To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195

Stevan,

We in the Mid-Atlantic may or may not even hear you.

If we happen to fire up a KW AM rig, we sincerely apologize.

However, also remember that it is the AM window, and sometimes we
regularly light up early in the day.

We DO try to be friendly.  Y'all "may" have to tune the notch filter a
tad.
Home of two BC-610's!

Bob - N0DGN

Stevan A. White wrote:
Hey Fellow AM Enthusiasts,

I hate to be a wet blanket here but there is a group of regulars, some
of us which go hither and yon in our work, and we entertaining
ourselves on 7195 LSB.  For those of us on the road is breaks the
monotony and keeps us from falling asleep.  The guys are going strong
right now as I'm writing this.  It may not be of much concern for
those up in the NW US but I'm offering this information in the
interest of being a good neighbor fellow ham so please don't shoot me,
I'm just the messenger.

Best Regards,
Stevan A. White, W5SAW
SW Commercial Electronics
928 South Crockett Street
Amarillo, Texas 79102
Phone 806-681-7228
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count
our blessings."
(Eric Hoffer, American Author)

Bob Macklin wrote:
Try 7195 as an alternative.

It seems these frequencies will probably be regional.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Kent (Seattle), Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"