My understanding of SSB reception (after 40 years of hamdom) is that SSB ops
are not
bothered too much by AM signals unless we  splatter or unless they  plop down
where they
can hear our carrier.   Notch filters and DSP work wonders in that instance.
We, with our
comparatively wide receivers get the most QRM.   Unless the SSB op is  a lid
(and far too
many are),  and is running  preamps, and a noise blanker, he will not notice
us.    Then
thee is the problem of received bandwidth, which is a whole other  can o' worms.

Ed, VA3ES

Bob, K5MYJ  wrote:
But the SSB people should understand that our carriers QRM them worse than
their Donald
Duck splatter Arms us!