I am going to need to have some tree work done before long.? At the present
time, my antennas are held up in lower limbs by cords I have gotten over limbs
by various methods.? I keep looking up higher at the tall pines and wondering
if I could employ a tree climber to mount some kind of "permanent" support such
as a pulley near the top.

Would like to receive suggestions from folks that have done this and achieved
relative permanence for antenna supports.? Thanks for your consideration.

73 de John, K5SEE

"When CW is no longer required, it will be a necessity." de K5SEE