Hi Guy's

It's been more than several years since I last posted to the bb's. I recently
have become active on the sats again and must say that I am enjoying myself. I
wanted to comment as to another radio that I have used in combination with my
817 for working the ssb birds. I use a Icon R20 for the downlink radio which is
a terrific performer. Photos of me using this combination with a arrow antenna,
may be seen on my website:  www.stormchaser.cjb.net  click on: handheld
satellite. The other thing you will notice in these photos, is that I am using
vox on the 817, which allows me a free hand for adjusting doppler on the 817. I
am very pleased with this combination, although the R20 is a all band receiver
only.

Jerry VE6AB
www.ve6ab.blogspot.com

database 4139 (20090608) __________