Hi James,

The Kenwood TH-F6 (see Tim's message earlier) will do all of its modes on
137mHz.  For FM you get either the narrow kind (5 kHz, like we use on 2m) or
wide (100kHz, like FM broadcast band).  I don't believe there's anything in
between.  If you have enough antenna up front, the wide one might do it for
you.  There's also AM, SSB, and CW.

Greg  KO6TH