From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org]on
Behalf Of PE0SAT
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 3:41 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] FO-29 and VO-52

Hi,

Thanks for reading I have a burning Question?

Why is there so little activity on VO-52 and FO-29? These are the birds
that make it possible to make QSO's from Europe to the States and other
continents.

During the pass from July 27 2009 10:34 UTC, nothing not a single soul :(
Yesterday around the same time, again nothing ...

Is there no interrest in these birds, they're strong and have a proper
footprint.

73's Jan - PE0SAT

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the
message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank
you.