Hi everybody,

I finally did my first SSB bird this morning using VO-52. The winner
is NL7VX Steven.

The experience was incredible !! Using SSB sat is a little bit tricker
for beginner..... but FUN!!

I will try as soon as a pass will be enough high for me.... And I will
also keep learning how to tweak everything around me in my shack !!

Best 73 !!

J-FVA2SS

P.S. VA2SS.... SS stands for SAT SAT!! Hi Hi !!

--
Jean-François Ménard
VA2SS