as in the texts below,  there is something else going on here.

That Diplexor can not be all that bad. two reasons.

How many db down is the front to side of that antenna?

and I can not imaging someone would sell a diplexor that has greater
than 20 db of losses.

because of the statement that how criticalpolarity was with the
original, and now the antenna has to be nearly 90 degrees cross
polarized to make it drop out  uhh

that close to 30 db,

at least 20,,

something else is going on here