Bob

when it gets personal ("because of life members like you") that is when I get
out of the discussion...and urge other people to as well.  Go out enjoy the
weekend, solder something do anything to blow down.  I will. I will help...last
pass for me.  take the closing shot if you want it.

have a great Saturday...since coming home I try and I have embraced the line
from the song "I am so glad I am standing here today".

take care  make it a great day.

Robert WB5MZO life member AMSAT ARRL