Dear Idle-Tyme (um...)

It seems I have to join the Yahoo group and agree to the terms of Yahoo in
order to post and be a member.  Furthermore, I imagine that the group also has
a "owner" or "moderator" or "leader" with the authority and privis to remove
members or moderate posts.

The term "irony" comes to mind.

73,

Mark N8MH